- Russell eMini and Crude Oil Futures; Record Profit Levels with the SST
- Russell eMini is Back! New 625 Tick Chart Hitting it Outta the Park!
- Free SST? Yep!! EURUSD Breaks to New All Time Profit Levels? Yep!!
- Futures Traders Grabbed Big Profits to Finish the Week and New Profit Levels
- EURUSD and Wheat Futures Breakout to All New Profit Levels Today
- Luz on Russell eMini is Back! New 625 Tick Chart Hitting it Outta the Park!
- CoachTJ on Forex, Futures; Huge Gains Again!!
- John on Forex, Futures; Huge Gains Again!!
- CoachTJ on We’re Back. Better than Ever.. Welcome to our LIVE Traderoom!!
- kasal on We’re Back. Better than Ever.. Welcome to our LIVE Traderoom!!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Forex and Futures trading keeps chugging along, hitting on all fronts, winning in market after market with the SST. New SST Owners should be thrilled!! It is still not too late to pick up your copy of the SST before … Continue reading
In our Live forex and futures Traderoom, the markets gave new SST Members a warm welcoming party today, playing their favorite music over the loud speakers; Cha Ching a Ling ding a ding a ding dong dang! After enduring a consolidation day … Continue reading
As our Seven Summits Trader (SST) 2 Year Anniversary draws near, I thought it would be a great idea to review some of what we have accomplished, trading live in the markets each and every day with the SST. We’ll … Continue reading
There were some tough trades this week. All in all, the SST ended up very nicely, ending the week positive on 4 off our 5 markets. The EURUSD continues to be a half step behind the rhythm, it seems. The … Continue reading
Today, we are leaving old profit levels in the dust with both our futures and forex trading. Record Levels were recorded today on ALL five of our Live Traderoom markets. Today, the Russell was perfect, going 2 for 2 for +3.1 Points. In fact, … Continue reading
I haven’t done an update in a while so I tought I would bring you up to date as to how we’ve been doing this year with our futures and forex trading using the SST. First, let me announce that … Continue reading